- UTME SUBJECTS: English Language, Mathematics, Government and any one of the following: Geography, Economics, History and Religious Studies.
- ‘O’ Level requirement: Credits which must include English Language, Mathematics, Government, Economics at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must possess GCE A/L or equivalent in at least two Social Science subjects one of which must be Government. In addition, candidates must satisfy the ordinary level requirements.
- Holders of Diploma in Local Government and other related Diplomas from recognized Institutions at Upper Credit Level (CGPA – 3.5 and above);
- In addition to a, b, applicants must have at least five credit passes in the WASC/SSCE or NECO in English Language, Mathematics, Government, Economics and any other relevant subject obtained at not more than two sittings.
Cut off Marks