O’level Requirement :Chemistry, Agricultural Science plus Mathematics or Physics.
UTME Requirements :In addition to an acceptable pass in JME, candidates must have WASC/GCE O’ Level Credit passes in at least five subjects including English language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and/orAgricultural sciences, OR Senior Secondary School Certificate with credit in Engfish Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and/or Agricultural Sciences. Credit pass in Economics and Geography can also be used.
Direct Entry Requirement :
- Candidates for direct admission must have met the matriculation requirements in the relevant subjects plus two SSC/GCE Adanced Level passes in Chemistry and either Biology orAgricultural sciences.
- Candidates who have obtained OND in Agricuhure with a minimum of upper credit, HND in Agriculture with an overall pass or NCE in Agricultural Science with at least an overall Credit pass may be eligible for direct admission provided they meet the JME requirements.
- Candidates who, have obtained Diploma certificate in Agriculture, in any of the Natural Sciences, Banking and Finance and Business Management with at least a merit pass may be eligible for Direct entry to 200L, provided they meet the UME requirements.
- Candidates with OND and Diploma certificates in relevant areas but with a pass grade may be admitted direct into 100 Level.
- HND with upper credit plus 5 credits at WASC/NECO/SCE O’ level may be admitted into 300L