Registration for 2019 UTME/DE will commence on the 10th of January 2019. This was the decision of the board during the meeting with the Approved CBT centres in Lagos on Thursday Dec 20 2018.
The total cost of Form and registration will now be N4,700.00 only. The breakdown is as follows:
Reading Text N500
CBT centre Service Charge N700
Candidates are advised not to pay any amount extra under any guise at the CBT centres. They are also advised to register only at approved CBT center. Click Here to view list of the approved CBT centres
The registration will last for only 6weeks from 10th January 2018. The Registrar said at the meeting that there will be no extension of the registration period.
Candidates cannot share mobile number. One candidate one telephone number. The phone number will be locked to the candidates profile
- Step 1: Send “Surname First name other name” to 55019
- Step 2: Candidate will receive a profile Code on the same telephone number used above
- Step 3: Candidate will present the profile code received at form sales point(Banks, CBT centers etc). After payment of N4000 for form and reading text candidate will receive pin as text message on the phone number used in step 1 above. the sales Agent can also print a copy of the pin for the candidates
- Step 4: Candidates are to proceed to any of the approved CBT centers and present the profile code received in Step 2, Pin received in step 3 and a copy of result if available(WAEC, NECO or NABTEB)for the actual registration and pay N700
- Step 5: On completion of the registration candidate will receive Registration Slip, Reading Text and ebrochure and E syllabus CD
The 2019 Examination will take place in March 2019.